Scoil Ailbhe is a senior boys school educating students from 2nd to 6th class.
The motto of Scoil Ailbhe is “A Place to Grow”, which reflects our passion for educational excellence, in a caring, happy and inclusive environment.
A friendly, stimulating atmosphere exists, in which we aim:
- to produce children who are confident, fulfilled, purposeful and independent
- to instil qualities of leadership and responsibility;
- to awaken children’s interest in all subjects;
- to encourage a love of learning;
- to nurture and encourage a distinctive Christian spirituality, whilst respecting those who have different beliefs;
- to give children a love and understanding of the world, and of all they find in it.
Scoil Ailbhe celebrates diversity and values difference. The uniqueness of
each boy’s gifts and talents are developed and encouraged. This adds to
the richness of our school community, and allows each boy to grow and
achieve to his full potential.